Fiscal Year End Roll
In order to facilitate the fiscal year end roll, the following systems will be shut down as indicated below:
- Ellucian Mobile Registration, EAB, and CashNet (including eMarket sites) will be unavailable starting on Wednesday, June 30th at Noon.
- Banner and Self-Service Banner will not be available starting at 5:00PM on the same day, June 30th (also to facilitate the roll).
Additionally, the following services will not be available via the portal
- For Students add/drop courses; withdrawals; view holds; payments; view billing statements; and registration.
- For Faculty and Instructors submit grades; class roster; time sheets and leave processing
- For Staff time sheets and leave processing
All impacted systems are expected to be available again starting Thursday, July 1 at 11:00 a.m., pending successful completion of the fiscal year end roll.
D2L, DegreeWorks, and Cognos reports will not be impacted by this outage.
A follow-up email will be sent once all work has been completed.